Sunday, August 01, 2004

Bobbing for apples is disgusting.

Other people's saliva is gross. I know it's unrelated to everything, but I really find it surprising that any parent would let their offspring do something so obviously unsanitary as bobbing for apples. Bobbing is one of my real pet peeves, and I wanted to get that off my chest.

Okay, an update...I haven't posted in the last few days because I've been engrossed by the baseball trade deadline, which is one of my favorite times of the year, and this was a great one, filled with surprises, controversy, and lots of analysis. I should definitely be back to make a post tomorrow, and if not then by Tuesday discussing two of my favorite movies, Christmas Vacation and Roman Holiday, and maybe more if I'm up to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home